The Law Office of Rob Wiley, P.C. represents individuals and groups of individuals who believe that they have been victims of gender discrimination. Our Dallas Gender Discrimination Lawyers and San Antonio Gender Discrimination Lawyers fight gender discrimination such as:
- The old boy's club promotes and rewards men over women.
- Men and women are not being paid the same, even though they are doing the same work.
- The employer has gender-based stereotypes about how a woman (or man) should act, dress, or behave on the job. The employer rewards men for certain masculine behavior (such as aggression) but punishes the same behavior in women.
- Sexual harassment, intimidation, or threats.
- Pregnancy discrimination or discrimination based on maternity or child rearing.
Gender discrimination can occur against and be committed by either a man or woman.
A number of state and federal laws protect employees from gender discrimination. These include Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Equal Pay Act, and the Pregnancy Discrimination Act. If you believe you have been discriminated against because of your gender please submit your case for review.
Once you submit this form, our gender discrimination lawyers will review it to determine whether representation may be appropriate for our law firm. Once we have read your gender discrimination submission you may be contacted by the law firm for more information or to arrange for representation. It is very important that you correctly list your email address and a phone number where you can be reached.
Submitting this form does not make you our client. You will only become our client after both you and Mr. Wiley sign a representation agreement. In any claim where we represent multiple victims, we will endeavor to keep your information confidential. However, we may share your information with other clients or potential clients if the information would be beneficial to their case.
If you understand and agree to the terms and conditions described in this "About Your Submission" section, please complete the form below and return it to us by clicking "submit."